How to Get a Job in Web Development
"How to Get a Job in Web Development" is designed for junior web developers. Whether you’re coming from a coding bootcamp, are completely self-taught, or graduated from college with a tech-related degree, this course is for you.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Expertly craft the "holy clover" of application materials: your resume, cover letter, GitHub account, and portfolio.
- Leverage the power of LinkedIn, Meetups, and social media.
- Increase your number of callbacks, interviews, and job offers.
- Strategically apply to jobs so you can maximize your salary demands during negotiation.
- Efficiently organize and prioritize the jobs you’ve applied to.
- Prepare for the multiple types of interviews you will encounter, whether via phone, video conference, or in person.
- Craft results-driven check-ins and follow-ups with your potential employer.
- Prepare for the first week at work.
- And much more!
No awkward whiteboard interviews.
No hour-long explanation of Big O notation.
Just practical, actionable steps you can start taking today that will put you far ahead of the pack when it comes to getting a job in web development. Now let's go get that job!
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 Articles
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion