Practice makes perfect.
Start your journey into becoming a professional front end web developer here!
Learn how to create a real world Object Oriented programming based Dynamic Quiz app with Timer!
At DigiFisk, we like making learning fun. Our courses are interactive and fun with a ton of practical elements to it. We've decided to take it a step further with our Front end Web app development practice series.
Once you learn the syntax of a programming language, the next logical step is to start creating software and apps. But that's where most students get stuck. Problem solving isn't as easy as learning a bunch of syntaxes.
But we aim to make it easy for you. We also aim to teach you intermediate programming topics like object oriented programming while at it.
What will you learn in this course?
- How to create the HTML5 structures of this app.
- How to make the app pretty with CSS (design, design, design!)
- How object oriented programming works in building real world applications
- How to build a fully featured timer for your quiz app.
- How to build a colored answer tracker for your quiz.
- Logical problem solving skills
By the end of the course, you'll be one step closer to creating front end web apps like a pro. You could even try creating other web apps and games from the concepts you learn in this course.
How is this course designed?
I've made this course as easy to understand as possible. I've structured it in such a way that each section will handle one of the 3 languages covered here.
Introduction: This is where I'll explain how the app works, it's various features and what we'll be using to achieve the same results.
Module 1: We'll be teaching you how to create the bare bones of the app with HTML5. The result will be a page with all the elements we need in our app, devoid any colors or design elements.
Final section: Finally, We'll give you some ideas on how to improve/enhance the app further and make it your own in terms of design and functionalities.
This course is for you if:
- If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
- If you have the passion for programming, and if you know the basics of HTML5 and CSS3, but you're stuck on the practical aspects of it. Turn your theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge with our course.
- Do you want to get into real world programming and object oriented programming? This course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
- If you want to delve into the exciting world of front end web app development, this course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
- If you want to add a real-world project to your resume - to get a promotion or find a new job
- If you want to pad your portfolio with a cool project to bag more freelance web development projects.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of front end web app development and object oriented programming!
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 2 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion