Learn and Practice C programming for beginners
Hello! Welcome.If you really care about learning the basics and fundamentals of any programming languages,you'll really need to start learning C programming in which most of programming languages based on it.In this course,you're going to learn the following:
- Section 1 is an introduction of the instructor.
- Section 2 the essentials of C programming contains 20 lectures: in which you are going to learn what the program is,what it consists of,understanding different data types and how to assign data values to variables and constants,and much more.
- Section 3 Manipulating Data with Operators contains 7 lectures: in which you are going to learn Arithmetic ,assignment operators,increment or decrement by one,and relational operators used in conventional expressions and much more in C programming.
- Section 4 Reading from and Writing to Standard I/O contains 4 lectures in which you are going to learn how to use the keyboard as an input data to your program using scanf() and more in C programming.
- Section 5 Decision making and branching contains 5 lectures in which you are going to learn how to use if,if else,switch,break,and go to statements in C programming.
- Section 6 iteration or loops contains 5 lectures in which you are going to learn for,while,infinite while,do while,nested loop statements in C programming.
- Section 7 Arrays in which you're going to learn what an array is and its advantages,declaring arrays data type and size ,indexing arrays,and finally initializing arrays with values.
- Section 8 Bonus lectures will be uploaded when you finish your C programming course.
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 29 Downloadable Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion