ASP.NET Web API: Create RESTful Api's using .NET
ASP.NET Web API provides ideal platform for build restful services, it supports ASP.NET request/response pipeline and supports HTTP protocol. The course covers topics like web api controller, configuration, routing, parameter binding, action return type, data formats, filters, httpclient, and hosting. Course also includes a project on building a restful service using Web API. Students will learn core concepts on Web API, differences with WCF, tools for accessing web api, and a project teaching how to build a rest service from scratch.
- Learn api's - rest api, web api.
- Have an understanding of the core concepts in web api.
- Be able to create and consume web api's using C#.
- Be able to understand/modify existing web api projects and create new projects.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 Downloadable Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion