Python for Beginners with Examples
This Python course will get you up and running with Python very quickly saving you time spent googling for video tutorials, exercises and examples. The course has it all. It first covers Python basics and then teaches you how to use that code to build some real example programs.
The course is ideal for those who haven't programmed before, but it also works for experienced programmers who want to learn Python as long as they don't get offended by a bit of extra explanations of programming concepts.
You will start from scratch by learning all Python fundamentals and slowly progressing into more advanced Python third-party libraries and by the end of the course you will know how to write Python programs. You will actually build your a real Python program that has a graphical user interface (GUI) built with Python. As a bonus you will also learn how to convert that program into an executable that runs both on Windows and Mac as a standalone program so that you can give your program to anyone.
The course also guides you on how to go about building even more advanced programs with Python. You will learn how to use Python third party libraries for building programs in a wide range of application areas.
This is not simply a tutorial. The content of the course consists of a mix of video lectures, quizzes, exercises, and discussions with the instructor and the fellow students giving you a complete package to help you become a professional Python programmer.
- Gain the skills to independently write real world non-complex programs.
- Learn to perform various batch operations.
- Write a complete Python program that takes user input, processes and outputs the results.
- Create a final executable that runs as a standalone program both on Windows and Mac.
- Map data from CSV files to Google Earth KML files.
- Learn how to quickly set up a Python environment with its associated libraries.
- Write small Python programs integrating the fundamental blocks of the language.
- Create a graphical user interfaces for your Python programs using the Python Tkinter library.
- Be able to load and use data from CSV and TXT files in Python.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 7 Articles
- 6 Downloadable Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion